Skip to content
- Mentor: Provides career/company direction, a few times a year.
- Sponsor: Offers tangible introductions and guidance monthly or quarterly.
- Advisory Board Member: Specialized guidance to founder / company representatives on strategy at formal meetings.
- Angel Advisor: Makes frequent suggestions and proactive ideas to navigate complexities.
- Board Observer: Attends company board meetings but is not an official member of the Board of Directors.
- Director: Member of the Board of Directors. Fiduciary duties. Governing company body advises across disciplines at formal board meetings.