Join us to celebrate the launch of our new digital platform and our wonderful community.
Corporate America is at a crossroads when it comes to the intersection of gender, money and power. We will be exploring how regulators, banks and inspirational women are all doing their part to shift the landscape by connecting the dots between money and power.
11:00 am: Interview - Lean In: Women in the Workplace: Corporate America at a Critical Crossroads
- A discussion about trends and setting the stage for the future of women at work in an interview with Archana Gilravi of Lean In by Jo Piazza, best-selling author and host of the FIERCE Podcast.
11:45 am: Panel - Money: Raising and Rising
Moderated by Andrea Perdomo of Techstars. Panelists include Alex Batdorf of Get Sh!t Done, Sarah Abdel-Razek of Riveter Capital, and Di Di Chan of FutureProof Retail.
- This panel dives into innovative ways to build a company, invest, seek funding, and scale.
12:55 pm: Fireside Chat - VC Kathryn Cartini, Chloe Capital and Dottie Schindlinger, Diligent Institute
- Hear about the changing face of venture capital and the importance of women investing in women.
1:15 pm: Keynote Fireside Chat - Sallie Krawcheck, Ellevest
- A discussion exploring how innovative solutions and approaches to entrenched problems can make a difference when it comes to the wage and equity gap and lack of diversity in leadership. Sallie will weigh in on women, money, and power and how we, as women, are at an inflection point.
1:55 pm: Panel - Power: Global Wealth & Governance
Moderated by Sophia Hudson of Kirkland & Ellis. Panelists include Ann Cairns of Mastercard, Juliet Scott-Croxford of Worth Media, and Lucinda Duncalfe of Above Board.
- A dive into access to power and the importance of diverse talent and boards.
2:50 pm: Founder Spotlight - Julia Pimsleur, Million Dollar Women
- A founder's tips on how to leverage the power of community to scale your business.
3:10 pm: Panel - Community: Access to Money and Power
Moderated by Kristy Wallace of Ellevate. Panelists include: Jen DaSilva of Berlin Cameron, Gesche Haas of Dreamers & Doers, Alexis Snelling of SheTransacts.
- These experts will weigh in on themes, trends, and the importance of community as capital.
3:50 pm: Closing and Thank You.
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter.
We look forward to seeing you!