Featured Members: Deborah Metts & Margaux Avedisian

Feb 03, 2021

Deborah Metts & Margaux Avedisian, Co-Founders of Beyond The Runway

About Deborah: I have 10+ yrs of rich experience in Creative Marketing, E -Commerce, Fashion Production, and Academia. I've been privileged enough to work with Bloomingdale’s, Laquan Smith, Nicole Miller, Calvin Klein, Macy’s, and the LIM College of Fashion. Most recently I co-founded Beyond the Runway which is a revolutionary web and mobile app that is changing the online shopping experience. As an expert in the fashion industry I enjoy anything that allows me to engage with and teach others within that space.

About Margaux:  Margaux has been a serial entrepreneur for over 10 years. She is currently the CEO and co-founder of Beyond the Runway, a multi-brand fashion e-commerce site that allows you to create a fit avatar based on pictures to virtually try on clothing. Early in Bitcoin’s adoption cycle in 2012, she relaunched the first American Bitcoin exchange, Tradehill, while also co-founding two other early bitcoin exchanges companies—MonetaGo (now a blockchain value transfer company) and AlphaPoint (now a white label exchange software solution) that are still operating today. Her first company, a music app, sold. Margaux has been featured on the cover of ETFs & Funds in The Wall Street Journal, as well as in the documentary “The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin.” She got her BA from Mount Holyoke College and a Master of Fine Arts in Fashion Merchandising at the Academy of Art University.

Gives: To leverage our expertise in the form of one-on-one consults and office hours, forums, etc. There will also be positions opening with Beyond the Runway this year that I look forward to offering to other The Fourth Floor members. Stay tuned there!

Gets: Deborah wants to connect with some The Fourth Floor Life Coach experts this year to get guidance on personal goal setting and future development.

Favorite Quote: "Done is better than perfect"- Sheryl Sandberg. LIVE by this!

News: Yes!!! We just completed a pre-launch for our BTR app which has been months in development. A HUGE accomplishment! You can check that out here: BTR YouTube Video

Other news